That’s it, the health pass is mandatory to enter public places of more than 50 people today. The government has provided the list of establishments concerned, starting on July 21 initially, then starting in August for the second phase. On this occasion, we will summarize everything you need to know about this device.
This Wednesday, July 21, the measures announced by Emmanuel Macron in his last speech come into force. From now on, you will need a health pass to enter several public places. Until now, the latter was only required at events bringing together more than 1000 people to travel to other European countries.
It is therefore now imperative to have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or, failing that, to have a negative PCR test for enjoy certain activities of daily living. What is the list of places concerned? And by the way, what exactly is the health pass? We have summarized everything you need to know about this file.
What is the health pass?
The health pass guarantees that you are not a carrier of the COVID-19 virus and that you therefore do not present a risk of infection to those around you. There are several ways to get it:
- to receive the two doses of COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca) or the single dose for Johnson & Johnson
- get a negative PCR test less than 48 hours
- to have a positive PCR test of at least 11 days and less than 6 months to prove recovery
Once one of these conditions is met, you will receive a certificate with a QR Code. You must then scan it with your smartphone equipped with the TousAntiCovid application for it to be integrated into it. All you have to do then is present this QR Code at the entrance of the establishment to gain access.
Where can I use the health pass?
The French government has unveiled a list of all public places that will be required to verify visitors’ health passes as of July 21. There she is :
- Indoor sports establishments (sports halls, swimming pools, etc.)
- Conference rooms
- Fairs and exhibitions
- Amusement parks
- Places of worship outside “events not of a cultural nature”
- Cruise ships and boats
Next month, the health pass will be extended to other establishments. The exact date is not yet known. In the meantime, here is the list of those concerned;
- Shopping centers
- Retirement homes
- Medico-social establishments
- Cars (long distance trips)
On RTL, Olivier Véran declared that wearing a mask will not be compulsory where the health pass is requested. “It means that we are sure that everyone who returns is fully vaccinated or has a very recent test that is negative”, he explained.
On the same subject: Fake health pass, covid test: thousands of Internet users are looking for false certificates on Google
How to download your health pass?
If you wish to present your health pass via the TousAntiCovid application, here are the steps to complete:
- Meet the conditions mentioned above
- Download the app All Anticovid on the Play Store or the App Store
- Open the application All Anticovid
- Take your certificate and scan the QR code
- Go to the section My notebook to find your health pass.
You can also use the paper version of the certificate, which you receive after having been vaccinated or with the result of your PCR test. Again, just show the document at the entrance to the establishment to certify your situation.