The Pixelmator team has been busy over the past few weeks and has distributed updates for their photo apps. It’s Pixelmator Photo’s turn this weekend. Version 1.3 of the iOS app can now be downloaded from the App Store.
Pixelmator Photo 1.3 is here
Pixelmator Photo is an image editing program with a variety of tools. Version 1.3 is now available for download. It says in the release notes
Pixelmator Photo 1.3 offers practical new context menus around the application, the possibility to select an accent color for buttons, a redesigned administration of setting presets, a significantly improved batch processing and much more!
- Thanks to practical new context menus related to the application, you can do many useful things much faster.
- For example, you can now share, duplicate, and undo photos, copy and paste adjustments, and more by simply tapping a photo on hold in the Photo Browser.
- You can customize the color of the buttons in Pixelmator Photo by choosing an accent color.
- The redesigned preset management for color adjustments allows you to create and adjust, rearrange and even remove preset collections
- Benefit from a much faster batch processing of photos with your workflows by setting workflows as favorites and applying them directly in the browser photos.
- Find your preferred batch processing workflows in the new context menus in the Photo Browser.
- Quickly import images as Pixelmator photo files into the file browser with the new “Import into files” workflow.
- Create custom bleed ratios with up to four digits.
- Use the new context menus to rename and delete bleed specifications.
- Reorder crop presets by dragging and dropping them to a new location.
- You can now stop the automatic creation of a Pixelmator photo album in the Photos application.
- Benefit from a number of additional key combinations.
- You can now turn off snapping while trimming.
- A progress bar is now displayed when downloading Pixelmator Photo Edits from iCloud.
- A progress bar is also displayed when downloading images from iCloud during batch processing.
- A preset in the Recents collection is no longer created if edits are not saved.
- The accessible area of the sliders has been enlarged to make them easier to drag.
- When you rename things, the text is automatically selected so you can start typing to replace it.
- The thumbnails of the albums in your photo library should now load faster.
- You can now turn off overwriting of originals while editing in the file browser, which automatically creates Pixelmator photo files to save the photos you have edited.
- The “Overwrite originals” setting is now separate for the “Photos” and “Files” browsers.
- If you moved the color wheel controls of the color balance setting, they would jump. Fixed.
- The thumbnails of the “All Photos” and “Recently Used” albums were not updated after changes to these albums. Fixed.
- Trying to run batch workflows did not work with multiple images with the same name. Fixed.
- Trying to share multiple pictures with the same name didn’t work. Fixed.
- The button to return to an album in the photo browser sometimes did not appear. Fixed.
- The appearance of very wide or high cropped aspect ratios was incorrect. Fixed.
- The animation displayed when deleting images was incorrect if a photo was deleted after another photo was deleted. Fixed.
- Trying to crop images to very wide or high aspect ratios caused Pixelmator Photo to stop responding. Fixed.