Every time a purchase is made over the internet, there is a mixture of anxiety and apprehension for the order to arrive on time “safe and sound”. If in the past the way was to wait for the delivery person to arrive at your house, today it is possible to monitor all processes: from the arrival of the order to the Post Office until delivery.
Today, TecMundo presents the best applications to track your order, check out below.
Through the Post Office website
1. Access the Post Office Order Tracking website.
2. Then, enter your order code or the CPF/CNPJ registered in the text box.
Enter the code in the text box to track your orderSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. On the next screen, there is information about the status of your product, such as the region where it is currently located and whether the delivery has already left for the recipient.
It is possible to follow the status change from post to delivery.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. When the order is successfully delivered, the status changes to “Delivered” along with the delivery date and time.
Through the Correios’ mobile app
1. Download the official Correios app for Android and iOS.
2. Open the application and go to “Tracking” option.
Click on the option to track the status of your itemSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Then, in the “Find an object” field, enter the tracking code.
Enter the code in the field to track your orderSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. The next screen will bring all object information, such as movement, location and current status.
The screen shows the entire movement of the order, from its arrival at the first post office to the completion of delivery.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
By the packageVicio app
1. Open the packageVicio app, then login or, if you don’t have one, register on the platform.
2. Then press the ” + ” symbol to register a new order to be tracked.
By pressing the “+” symbol you set up a new order to be tracked.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Then enter the Post Office tracking code. You can also give it an identifying name within the app.
It is possible to give a name to each of your registered orders.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. After registering, your order will be visible on the main screen.
5. Now, just click on it to have all the information and the current status of your order.
PackageVicio brings all your product updatesSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
By the Muambator app
1. Open the Muambator app and create a registration or login if you already have a profile.
2. Press the “+” button to register a new product.
Register your product to view its statusSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Then paste in the tracking code and fill in the other fields. You can also place the object in a category and create a tag to find it among your orders registered in the app.
You can tag and categorize your order in the app.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. After registering it, the product will be available for consultation on the application’s home page. To check the current status, just click on the desired item.
The Muambator app has all the steps from your order to delivery.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
By the Tracker app
1. Open the Tracker app on your mobile.
2. On the main screen, press the “+” symbol to register a new product.
It is possible to register several products in the Tracker app.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. In our example, we will continue to use a code for an order from the Post Office, however the great advantage of the Tracker is the possibility of registering an order that will be delivered by a carrier. Put the code in the text field (as shown in the image below).
You can choose a carrier or opt for the postal code.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. Automatically, your order will be listed in the app with its current status.
5. Finally, know that it is possible to organize your products by orders in transit and by those that have already been delivered. Just choose one of the options at the bottom of the app.
The app brings the products divided into statusSource: Reproduction / TecMundo
Through the Easy Tracking app
1. Open the Easy Tracking app on your smartphone.
2. On the main screen, press the “New” button to register a product.
Click on the “New” button to place a new order.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Then read the terms of contract and, if you agree, check the option and click on “Proceed”.
4. Fill in the fields with the shipping carrier, the tracking code, and the product description.
Fill in the fields to register your product.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. Then the object will automatically go to the “Pending” or “Done” list.
6. Rastreio Fácil also has the possibility of synchronizing your orders with Mercado Livre and even calculating the freight charge of an order that will be sent.
The application of Rastreio Fácil has a series of functions in addition to tracking orders.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
Is that you? Do you have an app to recommend? Leave your suggestion in the comments below.