The advent of Fnac Darty has shaken the e-commerce sector. The French company is making a series of good deals to attract customers. During Black Friday, its commercial strategy is further strengthened by relying on a multitude of promotions to win the hearts of the public.
The great offers to grab during Black Friday Fnac Darty
Just like Amazon, Boulanger, Cdiscount and Rue du Commerce, Black Friday at Fnac and Darty is postponed to Friday, December 4, 2020. Here, we offer you the best offers of the group, those that we find useful and interesting. Also, as a reminder, don’t forget to optimize your purchases if you have had the opportunity to take advantage of this Christmas Jackpot Fnac e-gift card offer.
- Connected bracelet : Fitbit Charge 4 at 99.99 euros on the Fnac / Darty
- Helmet : JBL Tune 700BT black at 49.99 euros on the Fnac / Darty
- Connected home : Google Nest Mini Christmas box at 49.99 euros on Fnac / Darty
- Connected home : Philips Hue Fnac / Darty 2020 discovery pack at 119.99 euros on Fnac / Darty
- Smart watch : Apple Watch Series 3 at 189.99 euros on Fnac / Darty
- Smart watch : Huawei GT2 Pro watch at 229.99 euros on Fnac
- Nintendo Switch : Zelda protective cover at 9.99 euros on Fnac
- PS4 : Borderlands 3 at 6.99 euros on Fnac
- PS4 : NBA 2K21 at 24.99 euros on Fnac
- PS4 : DualShock controller (black, blue, red, pink, glacier white, green camo) at 39.99 euros
- Connected alarm clock : Lenovo Smart Clock at 34.99 euros on the Fnac
- Services : Fnac + & Deezer Premium card for 12 months at 60 euros on Fnac
- Touch pad : Apple iPad Pro 11 inches 2020 at 879 euros on the Fnac / Darty
- Xbox Series X : Xbox Series controller (black, white and blue) at 49.99 euros on Fnac
Fnac Darty in a few words?
Enrique Martinez is at the head of the Fnac Darty group. The brand went through many trials before becoming a major French distributor.
A large distribution company
Fnac Darty refers to a French company that focuses its efforts on the distribution of household appliances, cultural products and electronic equipment. Fnac’s takeover of Darty propelled the brand onto the benches of European leaders in the distribution of high-tech equipment. Its activities include:
- the distribution of computer, electronic and cultural products
- selling photo processing services
- travel ticketing through Fnac Voyages
- ticket office for shows: operas, museums, circuses, concerts, theater and exhibitions, etc.
The group has a vast network of 780 stores scattered around the world, including 571 in France and Switzerland.
The long course of Fnac
La Fnac was a solitary company working in physical commerce. The company was created under the leadership of Max Théret and André Essel in October 1954. The two individuals gave birth to the National Federation for the Purchase of Executives, better known by the acronym of Fnac. The very first store opens in Paris, boulevard de Sébastopol. The aim of the company is to distribute high quality products at affordable prices.
In 1985, the GMF group made a contribution by becoming its main shareholder. Fnac dematerialized its activity in 1999 and set up its first e-commerce site at Fnac.com. At the same time, it is expanding its activity outside French borders and setting up stores in Brazil and Sao Paulo. 10 years later, the company goes to the MarketPlace on Fnac.com. The platform then registers 1,500 partner sellers.
In 2014, Fnac adopted a strategic deployment plan based on the addition of connected objects and dematerialized services in its catalog.
The fascinating story of Darty
Darty was created in 1957 on the initiative of siblings Natan, Bernard and Marcel Darty, textile traders in Paris. By opening their business, the three brothers forged a commercial policy focused on customer satisfaction. Therefore, siblings add to their sales, delivery and quick troubleshooting activities.
In April 1988, the team set up the Public Purchase Offer (OPA). The program encourages employees to invest and become owners of their business. The operation is a success. Moreover, the OPA program remains to this day the largest RES or Company buyout by employees on the European continent. In 1996, a brand new site www.darty.com arrived which was to become a commercial site 3 years later.
The combination of Fnac and Darty
July 18, 2016 marks the day on which the Competition Authority accepts the takeover by Fnac of Darty. This date will be anchored in the memory of consumers as the day of the merger of two renowned distributors. The Fnac group paid 1.16 billion euros to be able to acquire Darty. The Fnac.com Marketplace then allocates a dedicated space to Darty. Likewise, a Fnac ticketing space was created on Darty.com.
This unexpected merger is the result of a joint initiative to confront the giant Amazon. Fnac Darty thus begins hostilities by optimizing Web-to-Store mechanisms. The initiative results in an optimized distribution of the points of sale of the two brands.
Doing good business during Black Friday Fnac Darty
Like other brands (see for example: Black Friday Amazon, Black Friday Boulanger, Black Friday Cdiscount and Black Friday Rue du commerce), the Fnac Darty group is among the fervent supporters of good Black Friday deals, including official date is set for Friday December 4 for the 2020 edition. Regarding the good deals of Cyber Monday, they are held on Monday December 7, 2020. For the occasion, Fnac Darty says it is ready and despite the health context, the company remains confident about the success of this edition.
Obviously, on D-Day, find above our selection of the best good deals in high-tech offered by Fnac Darty on the occasion of Black Friday in France.