Black Friday is one of the events that marks the end of the year. This long-awaited phenomenon is a sign of the approach of the Christmas and New Year celebrations. It is an opportunity for brands to boost their sales through many good deals and promotional offers. A fervent supporter of Black Friday, Cdiscount is no exception to the rule and offers many offers on a multitude of products, especially on high-tech.
With the exponential growth of bargain hunters, it has become difficult, if not impossible, to find discounts before others. In this article, discover tips for making good deals as well as quality products not to be missed during Black Friday.
The great offers to grab during Black Friday Cdiscount
Just like at Amazon, Cdiscount Black Friday good deals are postponed to Friday November 4, 2020, the opportunity to prepare and buy some nice inexpensive Christmas gifts, here are the good deals of Black Friday Cdiscount that might interest you.
- Stick vacuum cleaner : Dyson V7 MOTORHEAD “Black Edition” at 219.99 euros
- Robot vacuum : IROBOT ROOMBA 694 at 199.99 euros
- Camera : Xiaomi 360 ° surveillance camera at 29.99 euros
- Wireless Headset : PHILIPS SHB3175BK / 00 with BASS + technology at 19.99 euros
- Wireless Headset : Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 at 139.99 euros
- Wireless headphones : Huawei Freebuds 3i at 79 euros
- Wireless headphones : Apple Airpods 2 at 149 euros
- Mobile phone plan : Cdiscount 80 GB package at 8.99 euros
- Toys : 1 toy purchased = 1 toy offered see the offer here
- Toys : Audi TT RS electric car for children at 99.99 euros
- Connected home : Philips Hue White starter kit (4 bulbs + connection bridge + dimmer remote control) at 89.99 euros
- PS4 : Borderlands 3 game at 6.99 euros
- Health : Xiaomi Mi Body Composition Scale 2 connected scale at 26.99 euros
- Smartphone : Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite (5G) at 249 euros via ODR of 50 €
- Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S20 at 579 euros
- Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256 GB at 699 euros
- TV : NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2019 multimedia gateway at 135.99 euros
- TV : Continental Edison 50-inch (127 cm) 4K UHD LED TV at 239.99 euros
- TV : Continental Edison ANDROID 50-inch (127 cm) 4K UHD LED TV at 329.99 euros
- Bike : 26-inch Mercier folding bike: at 99 euros
- Electric bike : VELOBECANE 26 inches at 569.99 euros
What you need to know about Cdiscount
Cdiscount is on the list of the best French e-merchants on the Web. The online store is managed by Cnova, a subsidiary of the Casino Group.
A French online e-commerce company
Cdiscount is a French e-commerce company. Its origin dates back to 1998. Its creation was the initiative of the Hervé brothers, Nicolas Charle and Christophe. In its early days, Cdiscount was a used CD and DVD store. After two years of activity, the small company grew and joined the Casino Group (which bought the shares from the Charle brothers in January 2011).
In 2008, the Group contributed its share to the building and swelled the company’s capital by adding 79.6% more. This generous payment gives him a strategic place on the board of directors, composed mainly of the founding members of the company.
In 2017, the Casino Group created Cnova, the subsidiary which brings together all of the large firm’s e-shops. This is how Cnova becomes the primary manager of Cdiscount. The company now establishes its presence in four continents, namely Africa, Latin America, Asia and Europe.
A large-scale company that is evolving at high speed
Cdiscount snatches the second position in the French ranking of e-commerce. It is just behind the American giant Amazon. The Bordeaux company is looking for a place in the very competitive market for electronic products.
With a view to development, she is launching her own startup incubator. Called The Warehouse, the structure focuses its efforts on logistics. The main members benefit from extensive support for six months and a warehouse of 300 m2 near Bordeaux.
Cdiscount wants to play in the big leagues, alongside Amazon. Thus, the company broadens its perspectives and organizes multifaceted offers, such as:
- mobile phone supplies
- travel organization
- energy distribution
- ticket office for sporting events
- ticket office for shows
- tire sales following the takeover of the Bordeaux startup 1001 Pneus
In the meantime, the brand is multiplying good deals and discounts on its sundries online.
Understand everything about Black Friday
Black Friday comes down to a few days of promotions. Discount days allow consumers and merchants alike to prepare for the upcoming holidays in leaps and bounds.
The annual meeting for those who love good deals
Black Friday is the season of promotions that all consumers and resellers look forward to. The event first appeared in the United States in the 1960s. During the 4e Friday in November, the day after Thanksgiving, US merchants are hosting a day of exclusive promotions involving discounts of up to 80%. The Black Friday culture then crept into France around 2014. On French soil, promotions go smoothly, as sales are online and discounts are smaller.
The timeline of Black Friday 2020 edition
If previously, Black Friday in France was limited to one day, it has been extended to a weekend and even for a week. The brands have embarked on the race for discounts and are trying as best they can to extend the promotion period and thus increase their sales volumes. In view of the current context in France, the 2020 edition is postponed by one week so that physical stores can organize it under good conditions from Friday December 4 until Sunday December 6, 2020.
Know that if you miss the good deals of Black Friday 2020, you will always be entitled to an additional day of promotions with Cyber Monday. This other day follows Black Friday and will allow you to make your small online purchases always at a discount (maybe you will find the rare pearl thanks to our selection of the best Cyber Monday deals.
Go fishing for bargains at Cdiscount during Black Friday
Membership of the Cdiscount à Volonté program
It goes without saying that an e-shop as large as Cdiscount is participating in the global phenomenon. In order not to leave escape no good deals from Black Friday Cdiscount, just go here jste below, where we will identify the best offers on high-tech as the brand set up.
Also, Cdiscount has set up a program called Cdiscount à Volonté (CDAV). Membership costs 29 euros for one year and entitles you to the following benefits:
- Free relay point delivery from 10 € of purchases on many eligible products
- Free home delivery from € 25 of purchases on many eligible products
- Access to promotional offers and / or exclusive reduction codes (offers and codes that are not offered to unregistered Internet users).
- Unlimited access to online press titles
If you can’t find what you are looking for with the Black Friday Cdiscount offers, then maybe you will find it with those of Black Friday Amazon, Black Friday Boulanger, Black Friday Fnac Darty or Black Friday Rue du Commerce.