SumUp, QuintoAndar and other companies open more than 1,000 jobs in technology – Business – Tecnoblog

A SumUp made more than thirty vacancies available this week, twenty for engineering and product professionals. In addition to fintech, the Fifth floor announced the opening of more than two hundred posts in different areas, including technology. Check out the details of these and other job openings in technology and other sectors below.

Companies open vacancies in technology and other areas in Brazil (Image: Ant Rozetsky/Unsplash)
Companies open vacancies in technology and other areas in Brazil (Image: Ant Rozetsky/Unsplash)

SumUp – 20 jobs for engineering professionals

SumUp announced the opening of 39 vacancies in Brazil. Of that amount, 20 of them are dedicated to engineering and product professionals. The areas served by the opportunity are: frontend, backend, quality assurance and user experience.

According to the company, in addition to a “competitive benefits package”, employees are entitled to an annual budget of up to R$ 10 thousand to invest in training and professional development. Check out all the details of the opportunity on the SumUp website: sumup.com.br.

QuintoAndar – more than 200 vacancies throughout Brazil

QuintoAndar is another company that has new opportunities. The company has opened more than 200 vacancies in different areas, including technology, to work in the home office. Furthermore, the selection process is completely remote.

“As a market differential, the company offers its employees growth opportunities, in line with the expansion of the business, salary above the market average and variable remuneration, in addition to a broad package of benefits and remote work”, they stated.

Check out all the details of the opportunities on QuintoAndar’s website: quintaandar.com.br.

GFT Brazil – 600 vacancies in data, cloud and more

GFT Brasil announced the opening of 600 vacancies. “Most of the opportunities are available for applications from people across the country, as the company is strongly committed to the ‘work-from-anywhere’ work model,” they said. Opportunities are aimed at the following areas: data, cloud, architecture, software development, among others.

In addition to training, the company offers the opportunity to pursue a career abroad as a benefit. The requirements for open positions include technical profiles according to each position, in addition to soft skills such as commitment, proactivity, teamwork, autonomy, and organization.

Check out all the details on the company’s website: gft.com.

MovilePay – 130 remote developer slots

MovilePay is another company that intends to expand its workforce. The company announced this Monday (29) that it intends to open 130 remote positions by March 2022. The opportunities are aimed at both developers and data scientists.

The occupations will be carried out remotely. Of the 130 vacancies, the company expects to fill 45% of them by the end of 2021 and the other portion of 55% in the first quarter of 2022. Interested parties can check all the details of the opportunities on MovilePay’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com.

ADP Brazil Labs – 80 vacancies in Porto Alegre (RS)

Finally, there are new opportunities available at ADP Brazil Labs. The company announced the opening of 80 vacancies for different segments, such as data science, back-end and front-end programming, among others. The posts will be filled at the company’s headquarters, which is located in Porto Alegre (RS).

“Since the professionals work in a distributed manner with employees from other countries, mastering English is one of the company’s requirements”, they stated. “[Mas] the lack of this competence should not be seen as a barrier by candidates, as ADP Brazil Labs has internal programs to help employees improve their skills”.

Check all the details on the ADP Brazil Labs website: tech.adp.com.

Job vacancies on Tecnoblog

In addition to the opportunities listed above, it is worth remembering that Tecnoblog is also hiring. If you want to be part of the largest independent technology vehicle in Brazil, check out the open positions in communication and technology.

Leave a Comment