TikTok has become a fad all over the world thanks to its short video system. If before it was limited to fun choreographies, today its creators even develop short and practical tutorials on the most varied subjects. As a result, more and more people are looking to download content from the social network to share on other networks, or with their WhatsApp contacts, for example.
Today, TecMundo teaches you several ways to download these publications directly from your cell phone, both on Android and iOS. Check out:
Downloading videos directly from the app
The most practical way to download publications is to download directly from the TikTok app. However, the platform sends the content with a watermark and the content creator’s information. See the step by step:
1. Open the TikTok app on your smartphone;
Enter the profile and choose the publication in which you want to download the contentSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
2. Then select the content you want to download;
3. Then press the button to share the post;
Press the button to share the contentSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
4. Finally, click on the option to save it in your mobile gallery;
Select the “Save video” option to send the content directly to your smartphoneSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
5. Okay, now the content is already stored in your device’s memory.
Capturing videos by cell phone screen recording
Another more practical way to save posts in TikTok is making the screen recording with the device itself. See how to perform the procedure on your iPhone.
1. Slide your finger up on the screen and press the button to start recording the screen;
iOS Record Screen button may vary in position depending on user settingsSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
2. Now open the TikTok app;
3. Scroll to the content you want to capture and wait until it is fully displayed;
Wait until the content is fully displayed to finish recordingSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
4. Drag your finger up on the screen again and press the button to stop recording;
5. Now just go to your gallery and the capture will be stored there.
Downloading videos without watermark
If you are interested in downloading a post on TikTok without a watermark, you must use other third-party apps for the procedure. In our example, we will be using the TikSave app. Check out:
1. Download TikSave app on your mobile;
TikSave is one of the best apps for downloading posts from the social networkSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
2. Now go to TikTok and choose the publication you want to download;
3. Press the share button and then copy the link;
Hit the “Copy Link” button before returning to TikSaveSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
4. Return to TikSave. If the publication is no longer appearing on the main page, click on the “Add Video” button;
If the content is not showing on the main TikSave page, click on the highlighted buttonSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
5. It will then ask you to purchase the app. Remembering that you can use it for up to three days for free;
6. After making the payment, or starting the free trial, a screen will appear with the publication information. Press the “Share Video” button’;
You can save only the post’s audio or the entire contentSource: TecMundo/Reproduction
7. Okay, now just save the content in your gallery and check the publication without the watermark.
And you, still have any doubts? Send it to us here in the comments.