Today it is no longer necessary to go to a lottery shop to make a bet on Mega-Sena. Thanks to the official Caixa Econômica Federal website and application, it is possible to play games from the comfort of home in any of the Official Lottery modalities.
And TecMundo will teach you how to place bets both on the iOS and Android app and on the official website. Check out.
How to place bets using the Online Lotteries app
Important: To place bets, you must be over 18 years old.
It is possible to bet on Mega-Sena and other modalities through the app or through the official Loteria Federal website.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
1. Open the Online Lotteries app and confirm that you are over 18 years old.
2. Log in to the app. If you don’t have one, just send data such as CPF, date of birth, full name and create a password.
3. On the main screen, choose the modality you want to bet on. In this example, we will use Mega-Sena. Tap the “Bet” option.
To choose another game mode, such as Mega da Virada or Loto Fácil, just pass the options by dragging your finger to the left side of the screen.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. Choose the bet numbers or press the “Complete” option to have the card automatically filled. Then tap “Add to betting cart”.
If you don’t want to choose all the numbers, you can let the system fill in for you.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. Check games before closing payment. The minimum stake is R$30 in total. Tap “Proceed to Payment Method”.
6. Fill in the data to finalize the bet. So far, the only form of payment is by credit card. Once that’s done, press “Bet” and cross your fingers to win something on the day of the draw.
You must have a credit card to place bets through the app.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
How to place bets through Lotteries Online
1. Access the Lotteries Online website.
2. Confirm that you are over 18 and click on the “Bet Now” option.
It is possible to place bets through the website.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. Choose from game options. In our example, let’s select “Mega-Sena”.
4. The next screen will show the next draw data such as prize estimate, betting end date and when the numbers will be drawn. At the bottom, choose your bet numbers.
Before placing a bet, you can check the estimated prize amount and other draw information.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. For Mega-Sena, the minimum number of bets in a game is six. You can increase the amount, and with that the amount increases as new bets are added to the same card.
6. If you didn’t want to choose the numbers, you can select the “Surprise” option, so that the system will automatically fill in the bet numbers at random.
You can use the “Complete Game” option to finish filling in the numbers or “Surprise” to make a complete game automatically.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
7. Once your bet is complete, click on the “Put to Cart” option.
8. The system will count all bets and display the value. If you agree, click on the “Go to payment” button. The minimum stake is R$31.50.
Check bets before going to payout.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
9. The system will ask for the CPF registered in the Lottery system. If you don’t have a registration, just create it informing data such as full name, date of birth and a numeric password. A confirmation email will be sent to confirm registration.
10. Enter your credit card details, which so far is the only payment option, to finalize the bet and hope to win the prize.
So far, the only form of payment is by credit card.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
Now that you know how to place bets online, you no longer need to travel to a lottery shop to play your game.
Got any questions? Let us know in the comments.