Rockstar Games has just announced the launch of a brand new paid subscription to GTA Online. Called GTA + and offered at € 5.99 per month, it will allow players to obtain additional exclusive content as well as early access to certain new features.
As you probably know, the indestructible GTA V has made yet another return to PS5 and Xbox Series X in a brand new version optimized for next-gen consoles. In the program, 4K at 60 frames per secondRay Tracing, greatly reduced loading times, better density of population and vegetation, more varied road traffic, reworked light and shadow effects, better reflections in water without forgetting a better rendering of flames and explosions.
Unfortunately for owners of the game on PS4 and Xbox One, migration to this next-gen version is not free. On PS5, you will have to pay 10 € to buy the solo mode accompanied by GTA Online. On Xbox Series, no preferential rate: €19.99 for the campaign and €9.99 for the multiplayer. Many gamers are outraged at the thought of going back to checkout for a game they’ve already purchased three times!
Read also: GTA Online – a bug prevents transfer of progress on PS5 and Xbox Series X
Rockstar drives the point home with a paid subscription to GTA Online
And this new announcement is not likely to calm the discontent of the community. In effect, Rockstar has just confirmed the launch of a new premium subscription on GTA Online. baptized GTA+this offer proposed to €5.99 per month will be available exclusively on PS5 and Xbox Series X. No PCs or old-gen consoles.
So, what will be the advantages offered by this GTA+ premium status? According to Rockstar, you will be able to claim the installment first GTA$500,000 each month on your MazeBank account to make your in-game purchases. Subscribers will also have access to properties in and around Los Santos that include unlocking previous gameplay updates. For the GTA+ launch period which will take place from March 29 to April 27new subscribers will be able to benefit from:
- GTA$500,000 credited to their virtual bank account
- the Principe Deveste Eight – as well as his Hao’s Special Works upgrade before it was available for sale to other players, and the Crazy Orange and Bug CMYK patterns
- L’ Auto Service located in La Mesa, which will experience several gameplay updates from Tunning to Los Santos. Current Auto Shop owners will be able to relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waiver of LS auto show membership card fee. Current GTA+ subscribers will receive a GTA$50,000 refund during this event period.
- The owners of a yacht will be able to transform their toy into luxury yacht Aquarius no additional cost.
- The T- shirt Gusset frog and the high and short de basket Broker Prolaps automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The X-Ray pattern for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- GTA$ and RP multiplied by 3 on Hao’s Special Works racing series .
- Doubled auto show reputation in street racing events.
As said above, GTA+ will be available from March 29, 2022 at a price of €5.99 per month from the PS Store and the Microsoft Store. Note that this is a non-binding subscription.