OPPO A5s is one of the entry-level OPPO smartphones that are popular in Indonesia today thanks to affordable prices.
OPPO A5s has a 6.2-inch screen with HD + resolution (1520 x 720 pixels), IPS technology, and a 19: 9 ratio that meets the complete front with a waterdrop shaped bangs at the top.
With this attractive screen, some users don’t know how to capture the screen so that content can be saved to the gallery. For that, for Gadgets who are curious about the method, you can use the following tutorial.
How to Screenshot for OPPO A5s
Using Physical Keys
- First, the gadget can search the area to be screenshots on OPPO A5s
- After the area has been determined, the gadget can immediately press the Power + Volume Down button simultaneously in a few seconds
- Later the shutter sound will be heard and the screen flashes indicating that the screenshot was successfully taken
- The results of this screenshot can be seen in the notification menu or the Gallery application
In my opinion, how to screenshot using this key combination is the most practical because there is no need to make arrangements first. In addition, the average Android smartphone can use this combination.
Usually, the volume and power buttons are positioned close together to facilitate combinations for screenshots. In addition, the results of screenshots taken can also be viewed and directly edited in the Gallery application easily.
Using 3 fingers
- First, the gadget can visit the application or the Settings menu at OPPO A5s
- Next, the gadget goes to the Smart & Convenient menu on the Settings page
- On the Smart & Convenient page, Gadgets can enter Gesture & Motion
- Then, the Gadget can activate 3-Finger Screenshot
- After this feature is active, the gadget can directly select the area to be screenshot
- Once selected, the Gadget can immediately close 3 fingers and swipe or swipe from the top to the bottom of the screen
- After the screen flashes and the shutter sound is heard, the screenshot has been successfully taken
- Gadgets can immediately see the results of screenshots in the Gallery application or notification menu
In my opinion, how to take screenshots using 3 fingers is very fast compared to physical key combinations. However, OPPO A5s users must make arrangements in advance so that this one feature can run.
Of course, both of these screenshots are practical and make it easy to use OPPO A5s. But based on personal opinion, 3-finger screenshots can be done faster than using physical buttons.
According to Gadget, which method of screenshots is more convenient? In addition, for Gadgets who have information about other screenshots on OPPO A5s, you can write them in the comments column below.