GTA 6, the next game in the cult Rockstar saga, is once again making a name for itself on the web. This significant leak was spotted on 4Chan and provides a lot of information on the title. Obviously, all of this smacks of fake, and these revelations should be taken with a grain of salt, a lot of tweezers.
GTA 6. Not yet announced, and yet the next title from Rockstar is already catching the eye of fans of the franchise. The prerogative of the studio’s games, one must believe. While waiting for a possible official presentation of the game in 2021 or 2022, the only official information available to date on GTA 6 is a simple teasing of the game on Google Maps. Nevertheless, a patent filed by Rockstar in January 2021 suggests that the studio is working on the artificial intelligence of non-player characters, a clear sign that GTA 6 is indeed in development.
But on this Thursday, February 11, 2021 we have the right to a new leak about GTA 6 on 4Chan. This is a list revealing many details about the storyline, the gameplay mechanics and the lifespan of the title. It should be noted that this list was quickly deleted from 4Chan, for some reason. Caution being mother of safety, it is advisable to take this information with a lot of tweezers. Regardless, here’s what the leak spotted on 4Chan claims.
Shelf life information and release date
- The presentation of the game would be set for spring 2022, for a planned release of the title in October 2023
- It will take 60 hours of play to complete the main story
- Like GTA V, an optimized version for PC would be planned a posteriori
- GTA 6 release reportedly comes with Red Dead Redemption remaster
- The card would be a Miami adaptation, which corroborates previous rumors which affirmed a return to Vice City
- An island will also be visitable, like the island of Guarma present in Red Dead Redemption 2
- The total area of the map would be smaller than that of RDR 2, but much denser with many cities
- Rockstar would have put the emphasis on the weather effects, which will have a concrete impact on the gameplay (road holding, noise coverage thanks to the storm, etc.)
- Some missions would take place at Liberty city, city in which the plot of GTA 4 takes place
Also: GTA 6 – Fan Discovers In-Game Weapons In Red Dead Redemption 2
Information on gameplay mechanics
- Many sporting activities would be available, including surfing, windsurfing or roller derby.
- NPCs would benefit from a much more advanced and natural artificial intelligence
- The impacts of firearms, bladed weapons and explosives will be localized, and the bodies can be dismembered or display serious injuries
- The level of nudity would be similar to Cyberpunk 2077
- It will be possible to change your body appearance, as proposed by GTA San Andreas
- NPCs may react spontaneously to your appearance
- The game taking place over several years, the cars and technologies present will have to evolve. Some vehicles will be fashionable during part of the game, and considered obsolete at other times
- The mafia will have a notable influence in the game’s storyline
- The online mode of the game would abandon the whimsical sides of GTA Online in favor of more realism
- The PS5 version of the game will benefit from the contributions of DualSense. Haptic feedback and adaptive triggers will be fully exploited in the title
- The player’s progression would be less interventionist than usual, with the possibility of chaining the missions as desired.
- Rockstar would have chosen to take over the structure in the form of chapters proven on Red Dead Redemption 2
- The player would be brought to meet Ken Rosenberg, a character well known to GTA Vice City fans
- Some key characters of Liberty City would also be mentioned in the scenario and the Love Fist music group, crossed in GTA Vice City, will have to provide you with several side missions.
- The main character of the game is said to be a white male, an Italian immigrant raised in the United States. Note that this information contradicts recent revelations, according to which it will be possible to choose to play a woman.
- Dan Hauser, co-founder of the saga and Rockstar, would have very little to participate in the writing of the game
You will agree, some information seems plausible, while others make you smile. In any event, it will be advisable to wait for official information from Rockstar before taking anything for granted. It will take patience.