Amazon is about to kick off Prime Day 2020! This year, the two-day Prime Subscriber Specials are held less than 40 days before Black Friday. Is it better to wait to take advantage of the best end-of-year deals? A few days before the launch of Amazon promotions, we take stock of the issue.
This year, Amazon was forced to postpone Prime Day for several months. The Covid-19 pandemic has indeed forced Jeff Bezos’ firm to review its schedule. The Amazon Prime Day is therefore scheduled from Tuesday October 13 to Wednesday October 14, 2020. For 48 hours, the e-commerce site will offer many promotions and exceptional flash sales.
For the first time since its birth, Prime Day is organized shortly before Black Friday. This year, “Black Friday” exported from the United States is scheduled for November 27, 2020, less than 40 days after Amazon’s promotional days. Under these conditions, many Internet users are wondering whether it is better to wait until Black Friday to take advantage of the best deals of the end of the year, and to anticipate Christmas gifts.
Prime Day 2020 vs Black Friday 2020: what are the differences?
However, Amazon Prime Day is very different from Black Friday. To take advantage of Prime Day’s good deals, you must be a member of the Prime program. This subscription at 5.99 euros per month (or 49 euros per year) is essential to have access to products on promotion during Prime Day.
That said, it is possible to enjoy Amazon Prime for free for 30 days. This subscription also gives access to the Amazon Prime Video catalog, a reduction of 2 euros on all video games purchased for pre-order, Twitch Prime, 5 GB of online storage on Prime Photos and Drive or even Amazon Music.
On the other hand, everyone can take advantage of Black Friday specials and deals. Moreover, the event is not confined to a trader. Many brands offer exceptional offers. This is particularly the case with Fnac, Darty, Boulanger, Cdiscount and even Rue du Commerce.
If you’re a Prime subscriber, and you do most of your end-of-year shopping on Amazon, we invite you to go for Prime Day. However, keep an eye out for Black Friday bargains as well. By combining these two events, you should save a lot of money.
Tips before Amazon Prime Day 2020
A few days before the start of the Amazon Prime day 2020, it is possible to do good business thanks to good deals that are worth it. We invite you to discover them below.
- Zelda storage bag – Nintendo Switch at 10.99 €: CLICK HERE
- Pack of 2 Philips Hue LED bulbs bhaud white E27 at € 21.44: CLICK HERE
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at 46.34 €: CLICK HERE
- Logitech G502 Hero Wired Gaming Mouse at € 49.99: CLICK HERE
- Echo Show 5 connected screen at € 69.99: CLICK HERE
- Echo Show 8 connected screen at € 89.99: CLICK HERE
- JBL Flip speaker 5 to 99 €: CLICK HERE
- 4th generation Echo connected speaker + Philips Hue bulb at € 99.99: CLICK HERE
- Apple Airpods 2 at 139 €: CLICK HERE
- Apple Airpods Pro at 210 €: CLICK HERE
- Huawei GT Watch 2 connected watch gray steel strap at 202.99 €: CLICK HERE
- Apple iPhone SE at 459 €: CLICK HERE
- Apple iPhone 11 at 759 €: CLICK HERE
We hope that this article devoted to differences between Black Friday and Prime Day will allow you to do good business when the time comes.