How to Open WhatsApp on Laptop So You Can Chat Faster – Now WhatsApp has more than 1 billion users worldwide. This messaging application is also very popular among Indonesian smartphone users.
Even its prestige is able to conquer the Blackberry Messenger which was previously loved by young Indonesians.
Unlike the Telegram that can stand alone for applications on laptops and smartphones. For that, for those of you who are curious to open WhatsApp on a laptop, you can see the tutorial as follows.
How to open WhatsApp on a Laptop
- First, you can open the WhatsApp application on a smartphone
- After entering the WhatsApp main page, you can select the three-dot icon menu at the top right
- Next, you can choose the WhatsApp Web menu
- Then, you will be presented on the Scan QR Code page
- Next, you can open a browser on a laptop and enter the WhatsApp Web page
- On the WhatsApp Web page, a QR Code will appear
- In the Scan QR Code page that is present on the smartphone, you can scan the QR Code that appears on the WhatsApp Web page
- After successful, all conversations that are present on the WhatsApp application on a smartphone will appear on the WhatsApp Web page on the laptop
For the record, this WhatsApp Web service requires the WhatsApp application on a smartphone to always be connected to the internet so that it can still be used.
If the application is not connected, then automatically the WhatsApp web service will not be able to be used until the application is reconnected.
Besides being able to carry out conversations with other WhatsApp users, you can also send pictures, documents, photos, to contacts directly from a laptop using WhatsApp Web.
You could say this WhatsApp Web application will make it easier for you to have conversations with other WhatsApp users from a laptop without having to always turn on the smartphone screen to reciprocate WhatsApp messages.
- 5 Best and Newest Android Battle Royale Games
- How to Convert PDF Files to Word for Easy Editing 2020
- How To Download Green Farm 3 Mod Apk