There is more than one way to deposit money into Banco Inter accounts. In addition to the most used ways, such as Pix and other interbank transfers (TED and DOC), it is possible to receive money in your digital account by clearing a check and by reading a QR Code (Interpag).
Another option offered is via ticket. The Banco Inter account holder can generate and send a slip to the person who will make the payment – which can be done at any bank (through the app or in person) and at lottery houses. See the steps for each method.
Deposit by bank slip at Banco Inter
Time needed: 5 minutes.
When generating the slip, the payment of the route can be made until the established due date. Follow the step by step:
- Access the menu on the app’s home screen:
Sign in to your account, and at the top right of the screen, tap on the three-line menu;
- Select the option “deposit by bank slip”:
Tap the third menu icon to see the list of possible transactions. Then, slide the screen down until you find the alternative “deposit by boleto”;
- Fill in the necessary information:
On the “new boleto” tab, tap the space corresponding to the amount to edit it. Soon after, set an expiration date and tap on “generate boleto”. On the next screen, you can tap on “share” and choose the best way to do it. Another option is to copy the displayed barcode and send this data to the person who will make the payment;
- Tap on the “Manage Ticket” tab:
In this tab, in addition to tracking the status, you can copy the barcode again to share it. It is worth mentioning that the boleto is available for payment within 15 minutes after its creation. Finally, the amount paid enters the current account within two business days.
Deposit of checks at Banco Inter
It is allowed to clear checks and receive the amount in your account. For this, in addition to the information of the route, it is necessary to send two photos: the front and the back. It is important that the header numbers, the written value and the CMC7 are readable. Follow the steps:
- Tap the three-dash menu at the top right of the app’s home screen;
- In the new menu, select the option on the right, which displays the list of transactions;
- Swipe the screen until you find the option “deposit by check”;
- Follow the instructions to ensure a good appraisal of the check, then tap “continue”;
- Fill in the required information and take a photo of the front and back of the check. Tap “continue” and complete the deposit.
According to Inter, the analysis of the image of the check will be carried out on the date described as “good for” and the return of approval is made via email and SMS. Compensation takes place within two business days from the date informed in the “good for” field.
Receive money via Interpag
When using Interpag, it is possible to pay and receive money by scanning a QR Code. Follow the step by step:
- At the bottom of the app’s home screen, tap “receive”;
- Inform the amount received and generate the QR Code;
- Show the QR Code to the person who will make the payment;
- The payer must scan the code in the bank’s app, on their smartphone, and complete the payment.
Note: If you don’t quickly find the option to use this receiving route on the app’s home screen, you can use the search bar to find it. Just tap the magnifying glass icon and type “receive with Interpag”.
With information from: Banco Inter