The technical Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is between us. According to Roland Quandt, from WinFuture, this Friday (18th), the next cell of the Samsung will have an advanced technical file with Exynos 2100 processor, quad camera and S Pen support. The possible prices of the next smartphones were also revealed on the same day.
The details of the screen reflect a little of what has been presented in previous rumors. At 6.8 inches, the panel is expected to have Super AMOLED 2X technology and WQHD + resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels). The refresh rate of 120 Hz tends to be variable, as in the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, which adjusts the frequency according to use and helps save battery.
Support for S Pen is one of the main bets for the next premium phone. The Galaxy S21 Ultra must be compatible with the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab S stylus. To obtain the accessory, however, the user will have to purchase it separately. The phone will also not have a compartment to store it; for this, Samsung will have a cover for this purpose.
The quad camera with the main sensor of 108 megapixels (f / 1.8) is one of the expected specifications for the cell phone. There are also three more 12-megapixel cameras, with an ultrawide lens, and two 10 MP cameras with a telephoto lens, with a hybrid zoom capable of bringing images together three to ten times. The set should still record up to 8K.
The technical data sheet for the Galaxy S21 Ultra presented by the German website indicates the Exynos 2100 processor, which tends to be present in the Brazilian and European editions, and 12 GB RAM. The consumer should have three storage options: 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB. In the United States, the phone will have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, according to the FCC.
The battery will possibly be the same as the previous generation, of 5,000 mAh. The novelty would be the absence of the charger and headphones in the box, as raised by both Quandt and Anatel documents revealed exclusively by the Tecnoblog. Thus, only the USB-C cable should be present in the box, as well as on the iPhone.
The expected specifications are complete with support for 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi AX, NFC and UWB, in addition to the digital reader under the screen, facial recognition and IP68 certification. The expectation is that the Galaxy S21 Ultra comes out of the box with Android 11 factory and One UI 3.1 interface.
In addition to the technical file, the possible prices of the successors of the Galaxy S20 went public last week, revealed by Ishan Agarwal to 91Mobiles. Check the prices of the Samsung Galaxy S21 line below:
- S21 (128 GB): 849 euros (about R $ 5,280 in direct conversion);
- S21 + (128 GB): 1,049 euros (R $ 6,520);
- S21 + (256 GB): 1,099 euros (R $ 6,830);
- S21 Ultra (128 GB): 1,399 euros (R $ 8,700).
Currently in pre-sale in India, the launch of the next premium phones is scheduled for mid-January 2021. In early December, Anatel approved the successors of the Galaxy S20 line in Brazil. Check out the models certified by the Brazilian agency: SM-G991B / DS (S21), SM-G996B / DS (S21 +) and SM-G998B / DS (S21 Ultra).
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra – technical sheet (rumor)
- Screen: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X with WQHD + resolution (3200 x 1440 pixels), 20: 9 aspect ratio, 120 Hz refresh rate, 515 ppi and Gorilla Glass 7
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 2100, octa-core up to 2.9 GHz
- RAM: 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 108 megapixels, f / 1.8, 79º, 24 mm, OIS
- ultrawide: 12 megapixel, f / 2.2, 13 mm, 120º, AF
- telephoto lens 1: 10 megapixels, f / 2.4, 35º, 72 mm, OIS
- telephoto lens 2: 10 megapixel, f / 4.9, 10º, 240 mm, OIS
- Frontal camera: 40 megapixels, f / 2.2, 80º, 25 mm, AF
- Drums: 5,000 mAh, fast recharge, wireless charging (Qi) and Wireless PowerShare
- Operational system: Android 11 (One UI 3.1)
- Connectivity: USB-C port, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi AX, NFC
- More: fingerprint reader under the screen, facial recognition, UWB, IP68, DeX, eSIM certified
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 228 grams
- Colors: silver and black
With information: 91mobiles and WinFuture