Facebook has a tool called Creative Studio available to everyone with commercial pages. With it, you can have better control of your profiles, especially in relation to posts, being able to schedule a publication, manage the reach, and even create a budget to drive it and increase your audience.
Today TecMundo shows you how to use this tool to improve your business profiles on Facebook and Instagram.
What is the Facebook Creation Studio for
The Creation Studio is a tool developed for the creation and management of publications and campaigns on Meta’s social networks. With it, it is possible to have access to a series of cross-platform resources, that is, both for Facebook, which recently announced its rebranding, and for Instagram.
The Creative Studio presents a series of resources for you to manage your social networks.Source: Reproduction / Facebook
The main feature is being able to create and schedule publications through the platform. For example, within it, you can create a post for Instagram and post it on the spot, or have it scheduled to go live on a certain date and time. Remembering that you can do this for as many posts as you want.
It is also possible to schedule several posts for your social networks.Source: Reproduction/TecMundo
You can also track the performance of your posts on social media. With the tool, you have access to data such as accounts reached, impressions and even how many followers this post brought to your business profile.
And finally, you can also boost a post to bring more hits and followers to your page. However, it is worth remembering that for this you need to create a budget on the platform and pay for this boost.
How to create a post in Facebook Creative Studio
1. Access the “Main Menu” of the tool.
2. Then choose which platform will receive the post, Facebook or Instagram.
At the top of the screen, you can choose which social network you will post.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
3. In our example, let’s use Instagram. After selecting the social network, click on the “Create post” button.
4. Now choose the content type, in this case Instagram Feed or IGTV.
Choose what type of post you will do before submitting the media.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. If you have more than one business account, select the profile you want to post to.
6. On the next screen, enter the text for your post. Then, in the gray box below, choose the media type (photo, photos or video). Then check the option below if you also want the post to go directly to a Facebook page associated with the business profile.
Fill in the text of your post and then choose the image or video of the post.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
7. Finally, after filling in all the information correctly, click on the “Publish” button and that’s it, your post will go to your business profile in no time.
How to schedule publications
1. Access the “Main Screen” of the tool.
2. In this example, we’re going to use a Facebook post, but keep in mind that you can switch that social network or post to Instagram if you have a business account there too.
3. Tap the “Create New” button, then choose the type of post you will do.
Post types range from simple posts to live streams.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
4. Next, you will need to fill in all the information such as post text, media type, post setting and privacy settings.
Fill in all the publication information before scheduling it.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. Now press the down arrow next to the “Publish” button. Then tap “Schedule publication”.
Select “Schedule Publishing”.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
6. Now you must choose a date and time for your post to go live. Then, just select “Save” and that’s it, your appointment is already done.
Choose a date and time to schedule your publication.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
How to boost publications
1. On the main screen, go to the “Published” tab.
In the box on the left side of the screen, tap the “Published” option.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
2. Then scroll to the post you want to boost and tap the down arrow. Then select “Turbine Publish”.
3. The next screen displays all the boost information. Starting with the goal, you can stipulate what the intention of your post is, or let the tool itself analyze what is best for your page.
4. Below, in the “Public” option you can select the age group in which your post will be displayed, and the location, being able to select a series of regions from all over the world.
It is possible to save the range information to be used again in other boosts.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
5. Next, you will be asked for how long your publication will be boosted, and the total amount you intend to spend. It’s important to remember that Facebook won’t charge you more than the reported total ceiling, however, you can increase it at any time during the period the ad is running.
The publication will not cost more than the total amount informed.Source: Reproduction / TecMundo
6. Finally, if you do not yet have a payment method registered on the platform, just inform one for your publication to be evaluated by the company. If it doesn’t break any rules, it will start running within the deadline you stipulated and using the indicated budget.
Now you know how to get the most out of this powerful tool and boost your business pages.
Still have any questions? Tell us here in the comments.