O Free market created a very aggressive promotion of the Mercado Pontos program: those who subscribe to Level 6 in March will have an 80% discount for one year. With this, it is possible to have Disney+ and Star+ for just R$9.90 per monthplus discounted shipping, free toll tag and reduced monthly fees on HBO Max, Paramount+ and Deezer.
O Market Points is a kind of Mercado Livre loyalty program, which grants several benefits. Level 6 is the most complete and has the following advantages:
- Disney+ and Star+ free;
- 45% discount on freight;
- BRL 10 discount per month on QR Code payments in physical stores;
- 2 free QR Code withdrawals per month;
- toll sticker Overtake with free monthly fees;
To subscribe to Level 6, just enter the promotion website and log in with your Mercado Livre account. Monthly fees can be paid via credit card, bank slip or Mercado Pago balance.
Is it worth subscribing to Mercado Libre Level 6?
The promotion of Mercado Livre is excellent. Originally, the Combo+ (package that includes Disney+ and Star+) costs R$45.90 per month with direct contracting. When subscribing to the services separately, Star+ costs R$32.90 a month, while Disney+ has a monthly fee of R$27.90.
The price of BRL 9.90 to upgrade to Level 6 of Mercado Pontos is fixed for 12 months. The subscription normally costs R$ 49.99 per month for those who are in Level 1, with progressive discounts according to the user’s score in the e-commerce.
If you are already a Disney+ and/or Star+ subscriber and want to migrate to Combo+, no problem: with Level 6 activated, just go to the Points Market section and link the login. Users of annual plans of streaming services have the remaining period frozen while the Mercado Livre promotion is active.
It is worth remembering that the Disney+ and/or Star+ account, mechanics and content signed by Mercado Pontos are identical to what is offered directly by Disney — including the number of simultaneous devices.
⚠️ Anyone who cancels before one year has to pay a fine
Those who opt for the promotion need to pay attention to one detail: those who buy access to Level 6 have up to 7 days to cancel the service at no extra cost.
Anyone who gives up during the 12-month period can cancel the subscription in advance, but the regulation clarifies that the customer will have to pay a fine equivalent to the value of a monthly fee.
Mercado Pontos offers discounts on HBO Max, Deezer and Paramount+
Those who are at Level 6 of the Pontos Market also get a discount on other streaming services:
- O HBO Max it costs R$ 13.95 per month, which represents a 50% discount;
- O Paramount+ Where Deezer Premium gets a 40% discount, with a monthly fee of R$ 11.93 for each service.
In either case, the subscription must be made by Mercado Livre itself.
You can get Level 6 of the Points Market for free
Mercado Pontos is a loyalty program of Mercado Livre, and it is possible to reach Level 6 for free by using e-commerce and Mercado Pago. To have the status you need to maintain 4,500 points.
Check out the current mechanics for scoring in the Points Market:
- 1 point for every BRL 4 spent in purchases made in Mercado Livre, recharge of Bilhete Único, Mercado Pago payments made with QR Code and booking of car ads;
- 1 point for every R$ 6 spent payment of bills and services on Mercado Pago, including mobile recharge, TV, internet and taxes;
- 1 point for every $5 in sales at the Mercado Point machine for those who are at level 1, 2 and 3 of Mercado Pontos. At level 4 or higher, only 1 point is credited for every BRL 50 received.
The accumulated points are valid for one year, and anyone who does not reach the 4,500 point mark is relegated to the lower categories. In any case, it is always possible to pay for the upgrade to Level 6 and continue enjoying the benefits.
Ethics Notice: When you click on an affiliate link, the price does not change for you and we receive a commission.