The 2021 winter sales start Wednesday January 21 at 8 a.m. and end on Tuesday February 11 at 11:59 p.m. Like last winter’s, they take place over a period of 4 weeks. So that you can prepare for this event and thus equip yourself and / or indulge yourself at the best price during the winter, we offer you some advice here but also a summary of the best tips, offers and upcoming winter promotions.
The direct of the good plans sales winter 2021
- Marshall Major 3 Bluetooth headphones at € 79.99
PICTURE AND SOUND
- Continental Edison 55 ″ LED TV at € 269.99
- LG 55UN7000 LED TV at € 419.99
- Samsung UE49RU7372 curved LED TV at € 449.99
- Xiaomi Mi 4S 65 ″ LED TV at € 599.99
- 2020 QLED TV Samung QE55Q83T at € 999.99
- Philips 55OLED OLED TV855 at € 1,399
- 2020 LG OLED55GX OLED TV at € 1,699
- HP DeskJet 2710 Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer at € 39.40
- Toshiba Canvio Basics 2TB External Hard Drive at € 59.99
- Pack Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Wifi touchpad + protective shell + docking station at € 219.99
- Asus laptop PC E410MA-EK019CEL + bag + mouse at € 249.99
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X processor at € 289.99
- Acer Predator XB271HABMIPRZX Gaming PC Monitor at € 299.99
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X processor at € 309.99
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X processor at € 469.99
- AMD Ryzen 9 5900X processor at € 549.99
- HP Envy 13-aq1003nf Ultra-Portable PC Pack + mouse + case for € 849.99
- Motobécane Easy electric bike at 549 €
- Oppo Reno 4Z 128 GB at 329 €
- Huawei P40 128 GB 5G + Huawei Watch Fit connected watch at 499 €
- Huawei P30 Pro 256 GB at 599 €
- iPhone Xs Max 64 GB Silver at 649 €
- iPhone Xs Max 256 GB space gray at 749 €
🤔Why have the 2021 winter sales been postponed?
The 2021 winter sales, which were to start on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, have been postponed by 2 weeks. It was following a decree published in the Official Journal on December 29, 2020 that the decision to postpone the initial dates was decided. These postponement dates have been set from Wednesday January 20 to Tuesday February 16 inclusive. This postponement is largely due to the consequences of the Covid19 epidemic in France. A decision that aims to allow traders to replenish their cash by the period of sales.
📅When do the brands participate in the 2021 winter sales?
All online merchants but also physical stores will offer good deals, discounts and promotions on a wide range of products from Wednesday January 20 to Tuesday February 16 inclusive. If in previous editions, the good deals were not as interesting as those we saw during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it is still possible to make great savings on certain items. Among the brands specializing in the sale of “high-tech” products, we can mention the following:
❓How not to miss the good deals of the winter sales 2021?
If you don’t want to miss out on the best of the 2021 winter sales, we invite you to add this article to your favorites. On D-Day and the days that follow it, the Phonandroid tips team will relay the best promotional offers. Refresh the page as much as possible so you don’t miss out on offers that are really worth it.
As with most other major shopping events of the year, stocks of promotional products are often limited. Must therefore be responsive to acquire the coveted item. Finally, an essential rule is to limit yourself to the products you really need and above all, set a budget that should not be exceeded to avoid compulsive shopping.
🔎What are the definitions and characteristics of sales?
Sales in France are regulated sales. They have very specific characteristics. Here they are in detail below:
- They are accompanied or preceded by advertising
- They contribute to the accelerated flow of products in stock, copies of which have been offered for sale and paid for at least one month on the date of the start of the sale period considered.
- They include a price reduction announcement (up to a resale at a loss) within the limit of the stock to be sold.
- They are practiced during fixed periods of four weeks (summer and winter sales). Except for distance sales, different dates are planned in some departments to take into account a strong seasonality of sales or commercial operations carried out in border regions
The traders are authorized to organize commercial operations in order to destock outside the legal periods of sales. However, they cannot use the word “sales” and must respect the legislation in force prohibiting resale at a loss.
👍What types of products to watch closely during the 2021 winter sales?
Almost all high-tech products are subject to discounts during the sales. Smartphones are highly sought after during this period and it is possible to find good deals to acquire high-end models released last year at a lower cost.
The video games sector is also affected by this commercial transaction. With the release of the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X, it is very likely that we will see Sony’s PS4 as well as Microsoft’s Xbox One X at unprecedented prices, not to mention the Nintendo Switch, the quintessential family console of Nintendo.
Computing is obviously also in the spotlight with promotions allowing the purchase of a PC, accessories and various peripherals at discounted prices. Another trend is connected objects, which, for several years now, have been part of the daily life of a large number of French people who have adopted them.
Televisions do not escape the great clearance sale either, which gives the opportunity to equip themselves at low prices. Some references from manufacturers Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Philips and others thus become more accessible during this period conducive to good business.
Finally, to the delight of audiophiles, it is also possible to find good deals on audio. During the sales, headphones, in-ear headphones, Bluetooth wireless speakers are subject to very interesting reductions allowing them to be acquired at good prices.