O Bank of Brazil (BB) kicked off a new clerk contest with 240 jobs for technology agent. In addition to general knowledge issues, the selection process for the IT sector will require specific knowledge, such as machine learning, big data, application development, among others. The opportunity offers starting salary of BRL 3000, benefits and more.
The bank announced the new selection process at the end of June. All in all, they are 240 positions for clerk (technology agent), in addition to another 240 reserve records, for the Technology area, in Brasília (DF). To participate in the contest, you must have completed high school and be at least 18 years old on the date of hiring.
The tests will have 25 questions of basic knowledge, such as Portuguese, English, mathematics and financial market news. The evaluation of those who choose the IT area will still have 45 more specific knowledge questions about probability and statistics and banking knowledge.
Other issues that encompass specific knowledge of information technology will also be present at the test, such as:
- Machine Learning: basic fundamentals, notions of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms and notions of natural language processing;
- Database: NoSQL (basic concepts, graph-oriented databases, columns, key/value and documents), MongoDB, SQL2008, database concepts and database management systems (DBMS), Data Warehouse (conceptual modeling for data warehouses, multidimensional data ), conceptual data modeling (the entity-relationship approach), relational data model (basic concepts, normalization) and Postgre-SQL;
- Big data: fundamentals, preparation techniques and data presentation;
- Mobile development: languages/frameworks (Java/Kotlin and Swift), React Native 0.59, Android API 30 and iOS xCode 10 systems;
- Data structure and algorithms: sequential search and binary search over arrays, sorting (bubble methods, selection sorting, insertion sorting), linked list, stack, queue, and binary tree notions;
- Tools and programming languages for data manipulation: Ansible, Java (SE 11 and EE 8), TypeScript 4.0, Python 3.9.X applied to IA/ML and Analytics (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib and Scikit-learn libraries).
The tests are scheduled to take place on September 26, 2021. According to Banco do Brasil, the assessment “will follow the prevention protocols established by Covid-19, according to the rules of the notice”. The notice also informs that the planned dates “are subject to change depending on the evolution of the pandemic and regulatory decrees”.
BB’s competition for the IT area has a salary of R$ 3 thousand
The initial remuneration is R$ 3,022.37 for the 30-hour week. The salary is accompanied by food/meal allowance of R$831.16 per month and by the food basket in the monthly amount of R$654.87. The opportunity also provides for the possibility of professional advancement and development, profit sharing or results and more.
The vacancies for the IT area are destined to the position of clerk. According to the director of culture and people management, José Avelar Matias Lopes, the position “is the entry point into a career at Banco do Brasil”. The executive also explains that the occupation “takes different names according to the unit in which the employee is assigned”.
Interested parties may apply for the BB contest between June 24, 2021 and July 28, 2021. To participate, you must pay a fee of R$ 38. The notice and other information about registration are available on the bank’s website: bb.com.br.
Banco do Brasil also has vacancies for commercial agent
In addition to openings for the IT sector, the BB contest also has opportunities for those who want to work in the business units. In all, there are 2,000 vacancies for commercial agents and another 2,000 in reserve registration for the country’s branch network. Information about the position and the selection process for this modality are available in the same notice.