Auction of the Federal Revenue has iPhone from R $ 450, MacBooks and more | Brazil

The IRS is conducting the auction of seized or abandoned goods at the Viracopos International Airport, in Campinas (SP). Among the 179 lots, there are several electronics, including MacBooks, iPhones and Android phones from Xiaomi, Motorola, OnePlus and Realme.

iPhone SE 2020 and OnePlus 8 Pro (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

iPhones from R $ 450

One of the lots includes the iPhone SE 2020 and the iPhone 6s with a minimum bid of R $ 450. In the meantime, a used iPhone X and an iPhone XR are being offered starting at R $ 600. Interestingly, another lot with two iPhone units 7 will not be less than R $ 650.

I was impressed with the number of OnePlus and Realme phones; normally, these brands do not usually show up, while Xiaomi is present. It may be an indication that Brazilians are looking to import competitive devices. Realme has had an official presence here since last year.

The lot with Realme X2, OnePlus 8 Pro and three headsets start from R $ 650. There is also a kit with six cell phones – Moto G7 Power, Redmi Note 9, Realme X2, OnePlus 8 (2 units) and OnePlus 8 Pro – whose initial bid is R $ 1,700.

O Tecnoblog brings together the main batches of the recipe with electronics:

Batch Products) Starting bid
15 Realme X2 Pro
43-inch Acer EI431CR monitor
more miscellaneous items
R $ 1,400
17 Moto G7 Power
Redmi Note 9
Realme X2
OnePlus 8 (2 units)
OnePlus 8 Pro
R $ 1,700
21 MacBook Pro A1990
Laserpecker L1 Pro laser engraver
R $ 2,400
31 iPhone SE 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
R $ 1,000
38 iPhone X used
iPhone XR
R $ 600
58 Sony RX10 camera with accessories R $ 1,200
70 Dell Inspiron 13 7000 R $ 570
83 iPhone 7 (2 units) R $ 650
124 Realme X2
OnePlus 8 Pro
Intopic headset JAZZ-379
Haylou wireless headset (2 units)
R $ 650
126 iPhone SE 2020
iPhone 6s
R $ 450
128 16-inch MacBook Pro
HP ProBook with Core i5
R $ 4,000
144 MacBook Air A1932
AirPods Pro (2 units)
iPhone 7 Plus (3 units)
R $ 1,600
151 MacBook Pro A1398
Apple Watch Series 3 42 mm
R $ 1,400
170 Used MacBook Pro A1398 R $ 1,300

Rules in the Federal Revenue Auction

OnePlus 8 Pro, Realme X2 and headphones (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

OnePlus 8 Pro, Realme X2 and headphones (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

Most lots are open to individuals: it is not necessary to have a CNPJ to participate in the auction, but it is mandatory to use a digital certificate to access e-CAC (Virtual Taxpayer Service Center).

As we are still in the middle of a pandemic, the IRS will allow interested parties to check goods online, via video call via WhatsApp. However, whoever finishes the lots will have to go to Viracopos to make the withdrawal; there is no delivery service.

It is also necessary to collect ICMS, either via GARE ICMS (if the person is in SP) or GNRE (if in another state). There is no incidence of federal taxes.

16-inch MacBook Pro and HP ProBook (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

16-inch MacBook Pro and HP ProBook (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

In the auction notice, the IRS warns that goods purchased by individuals can only be used or consumed; meanwhile, legal entities are authorized to resell them. In addition, the bidder must comply with any Anatel requirements if he takes telecommunication products.

This auction will receive proposals until April 29, 2021; check out more details on the official website.

Between January and November 2020, the Revenue collected R $ 315 million in auctions of seized goods. Of this amount, 40% goes to Social Security, and the other 60% goes to Fundaf (Fund for the Development of Tax Activities).

Motorola, Redmi, Realme and OnePlus phones (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

Motorola, Redmi, Realme and OnePlus phones (Image: Disclosure / RFB)

Leave a Comment