The Huawei Watch 3 connected watch has recently been updated to the delight of users. 20% more autonomy, eSims calls, improved health monitoring, etc. Discover all the new features of the connected watch in this article.
Good news for all owners of the new Huawei Watch 3: the connected watch has been updated by Huawei and thus benefits from further improvements. Among all the novelties brought to the connected watch, we find in particular:
- A 20% improvement in battery life.
- Ultra-long-lasting battery mode
- Improved precision in gesture control and the appearance of new gesture controls.
- Improved response from the weather function.
- Improved iOS connectivity and stability.
- The appearance of eSIM calls.
- Skin temperature detection and high temperature alerts.
- Improved health monitoring.
- New dials as well as the possibility of creating your own dials.
- The ability to import music directly to your watch.
- Automatic unlocking of your phone.
According to the Chinese manufacturer, the connected watch will receive new updates during the year, the goal being to become THE connected watch essential for your daily life and your sports activities. For example, a new hand washing and fall detection system is expected in the coming months.
To take advantage of the update, only one thing to do: activate WiFi on your Huawei Watch 3. It will download automatically and you can now take advantage of all the new features presented above.
The Huawei Watch 3: up to 14 days of battery life, eSim calls, health monitoring, etc.
Announced in early June, the Huawei Watch 3 is already on sale in all High Tech stores and the least we can say is that it has everything to shake up the connected watch market.
In HarmonyOS, it offers the user a convenient and intelligent experience through improved interaction, “all-scenario” interconnectivity and independent connectivity. Among all the features, we find:
- Health monitoring (heart rate measurement, Sp02, sleep and blood pressure monitoring).
- Track sports activity with over 100 training modes.
- Ultra-long battery life of 3 days in connected mode and up to 14 days in ultra-long battery life mode.
- A high precision temperature sensor capable of measuring body temperature directly on the skin.
It also offers the eSIM service to allow you to share your number, as well as your voice and data plan between your watch and your smartphone. In other words, you can call your loved ones with your Huawei Watch 3! To do this, you must be an SFR Mobile customer and follow the following instructions:
- Open the Huawei Health app on your smartphone.
- Click on “Devices” and select the watch associated with your phone.
- Click “eSIM Management”, then click “Activate”.
- Select the SIM card you want to assign to your watch.
- Enter your SFR credentials and click on “Connect”.
- Click on “Continue” and confirm the order for your eSIM.
On the design side, once again, the Huawei Watch 3 hits the mark. Halfway between a connected watch and a traditional watch, it is discreet and balanced. It is equipped with a polished stainless steel dial and has an ultra-curved 3D glass screen. Sapphire crystal, ceramic back, titanium case… The noblest materials of traditional watchmaking are brought together on the Huawei Watch 3.
This article is a sponsored post provided by Huawei.