That is the question that surely you have asked yourself most often. The answer begins with two very simple words: Good content.
But do not take lightly that relationship that is born and is maintained based on texts, information and arguments. Follow our 10 tips to bring your content closer to the heart of the public, win the loyalty of more and more followers, their “likes”, comments and their full identification.
Table of Contents
Research is the first step
The posts should suggest a solid and up-to-date handling of the topic in which your followers see themselves reflected.
That is why in the creation of content a great difference is made with the following previous actions:
- Consult blogs or specialist sites and use Google to search for similar topics, before creating your own content.
- Read comments from followers of blogs written by competitors to learn from other people’s mistakes.
- Delve into the tastes of the audience, trends, their age, styles or their preferred forms of post.
You have to be important
What is relevant in terms of content?
It is important what satisfies real or subjective needs of your followers. So to answer that question, you must first know who is the recipient of your messages and what their priorities are when consuming content.
Then, already located in a defined context, you can offer trending publications. In this sense, with tools like BuzzSumo, Google Trends , Feedly or forums and Q / A sites, you will know which are the most shared ideas and, therefore, relevant.
Creativity as a weapon of seduction
Innovating in such a diverse, congested and recycled field, such as blogs and web sites, is a priority.
The key resource in this regard is to prefer different approaches, for example:
- Use of innovative design.
- The personal point of view and individual experiences on the subject will always be original.
- Making the topics propitiate discussion forums, so that the public feels involved.
- Offer solutions such as tutorials or “How to” content. The answers to a “Why? or “What to do to…?”.
Post with humanity
You must establish a humanized dialogue with your audience.
It is preferable to talk, to expose yourself as a person who identifies with the experiences and doubts of the follower, than to approach him from a position of superiority or in a formal way.
Humor as bait
Emotions matter more than a speech full of information and humor is the best point of connection, an excellent content bait when handled intelligently and without losing sight of who you are talking to.
All content must be easy to read, with defined structures.
Work will be more effective when:
- You start by segmenting the text into clearly defined subheadings.
- You use many short paragraphs of no more than 4 or 6 lines.
- You use numbered lists (according to Fractl and BuzzStream , the type of content with the best response among users) or bullet points to order the information.
Fall in love with titles and subtitles
Did you know that only 20% of people read the entire content and 80% are satisfied with the headlines they see on their PC or Smartphone?
Therefore, it assumes that you must engage your followers with striking and timely titles and subtitles, to keep them attentive from the beginning to the end of your messages.
With visual and auditory impact
It is always an added value to use in publications: eloquent and high-resolution graphics, infographics, videos or images.
Convince & Convert points out that adding a video to your content improves results by 36.1% and audio by 38.5%. One image increases effectiveness by 29.5%, two images by 33.5%.
These resources must be attractive and of high quality, authored by you or licensed under a Creative Commons license or purchased from image banks.
To emerge victorious in the stiff competition for the hearts of the followers, you must update.
The public loves news, so bloggers who are permanently changing their content are the great seducers of the web world.
You will always achieve content that falls in love if:
- You add a CTA (Call To Action-Call to Action), for the best performance of your blog. This element must be direct, eloquent, visually attractive and adapted to your goals and the profile of your target audience.
- Statistical citations, real cases, studies or if you incorporate links to refer to other sources that provide credibility.
- You create content taking into account the appropriate time to post, depending on your followers, who will also determine the ideal length of the posts.
Take care of all the details to improve the strategy and content management , as highlighted by Content Marketing Blog , because nothing can be a matter of chance, to achieve unforgettable publications.
Are you willing to put our 10 tips for writing content people will love into practice?
Following them will allow a large captive audience to turn your blog and personal or corporate brand into a powerful influence, which can translate into profitability and more than reciprocated love.